DJ N1GHT T3RR0R --- Lost Minds DJ N1GHT T3RR0R --- Lost Minds

E-jay?

Im not sure how much of some of the songs you make with that program are your own. Try Flstudio.

TheComet-Harmonia TheComet-Harmonia

It's killer

Love it man keep it up

TheComet-Astral Balance TheComet-Astral Balance

freaky

Not bad Try fadeing in the the volume on your secondary melodie there.

TheComet responds:

The last 5 seconds or so where the melody was playing was supposed to wrap over to the beginning of the song so you hear it from the start, something messed up tho >.<

Ginger Bread Man Ginger Bread Man

Hahahaha!

Tripy really trip. It was good,

())(()Heart Of Fire())(()Remix ())(()Heart Of Fire())(()Remix

Work on your sounds

No really man it's an awsome song but take those lame ass sounds to lunch. Build better sounds man mess with it a bit.

Remadee - Bounce wit me Remadee - Bounce wit me

Very nice.

This is excellent background looping just the stuff that NG flash artists should be using in their flash, It's fresh, catchy, clear, and loops great. Congrats, this is cool.

A Hip Hopera A Hip Hopera

To me! Audiomages!

I like this one It got me grove-in that bass is to open drop the resonance on it and turn up the cutoff, or use a filter, it's just to to dry.

Im trying to resurect the crew. This is what I thought was the best way to reach all you guys.

keep making music -goldnog.

Cognitive Dissonance Cognitive Dissonance

One sick loop. Calling all audiomages

Sweet man just sweet, I hope you'll turn that into a whole song.

In other news. Im back. I want to resurect the crew. and this is the best way I could figure to do it.

keep making music -Goldnog.

Critical Point (Demo) Critical Point (Demo)

Wow man! Audiomages unite!

Im trying to revive the Crew and this I thought was the best way to reach you guys. Gods this kicks ass, you just keep gettig better. Here's my critisism....The begining was a little rough.

Keep making music -Goldnog.

Can't Fuck With Me Can't Fuck With Me

Damn son! Calling all audiomages!

You can't do dee doo .... Shit man your still the bomb shiggity shiz nit! I love this! this is going to cd, the voice seems a little dirty, but still cool, Im trying to revive the crew. I apologize for my extended absence. This was the best way I could figure to rally the audiomages.

Keep making music -Goldnog